Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

blooms tasks:reading

hello everyone. sorry for the lack of posts I was sick for 2 weeks. but i'm back with some reading work for you all. now for the regular i would LOVE some feedback on my work did you like it, do I have to fix something, anything. now with a further a do here is my work.


What am I?
  1. I am talked about a lot in the story 
  2. I am on the second page
  3. I am small 
  4. I am big for my size 
  5. I have 8 legs 
  6. I am an insect 


My dad gave me a job that was really hard 
I hurt my finger and got a little sad

My mum heard me shout and said am I ok?
I threw a tantrum and shout back 

I went for a shower the got a surprise 
A spider was fighting for its life

The I realised I need to be calm
So when I went back I was done in the swirl of the palm.



New ending:when I opened the curtain, I saw a big black poisonous spider I screamed in agony as it jumped over towards me biting my skin making me nauseous and dropping to the floor.  

1 comment:

  1. Levi I loved reading your very exciting descriptions of attacking spiders but where in your 2020 Drama work? Please share your Script Detective work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.