Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

week 10 reading

hello everybody. Today I will be showing my vocabulary chart for the final week of the term. Also give me feedback on how you guys are doing and how you like my post and blog. Alright here is the work bye.
Word
I have never seen this before
I have seen this word before 
Write the sentence the word is used 
I think this word means…..
Expert definition….

Parasites

But head lice are parasites
I think this word means an insect that can be a real pain
A orgasmic creature  

Thorax

Lice have six legs connected to a thorax
I think this means a body part in insect/parasite
The part of the body of the mammal 

Saliva

Saliva is useful for a Louis
I think this means a bigger type of spit that dogs use a lot
Watery liquid 

Tombs

They have even been found in tombs
I think this means an ancient temple or ruin
A large vault








I have also done the parts of Lice/Nits. It is really disgusting but still.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Levi i'm Seth. I love your work. i like answers they are my favorite part. you can make a bit of humor in it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.