Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

spelling for this week

Hello everybody. Today I will be showing you all my spelling for the week. I have been working a lot but this is one week out of 30 or 31. Alright I am going to show you know but stay tuned for the last post...until term 4...
Whole-what where when why hole 
Candle-can and levitation cap cat 
Forest-forecast rest rent reputation orca 
Noise-no note nope see sea 
Still-illusion ill state stamp steak 
Witch-with itch it itchy wip  

whole-I have a whole pie and I will eat it all.
candle-I lit a candle and I am going to blow it out.
forest-I have traveled to a forest and am going to explore it.
noise-I made a lot of noise but I think no one heard 
still-I am still sick and might not go to school.
witch-Witch things would you like a sword and shield or a bow and arrow 

Whole-two halves put together
Candle-a white thing that make a place 
Forest-a big green place that has lots of trees
Noise-sound
Still-not moving
Witch-a female with magic and or sorcery/a word describing if you want one thing or another  

Whole-whole wh/o/l/e w h o l e whole whole
Candle-candle c/a/n/d/l/e c a n d l e candle candle
Forest-forest f/o/r/e/s/t f o r e s t forest forest 
Noise-noise n/oi/s/e n o i s e noise noise
Still-still s/t/i/ll s t i l l still still 
Witch-witch w/i/t/ch w i t c h witch witch

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.