Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

my reading sumery

Levi

This week we are reading molly's fight the main characters are molly, ruth, and mary. It starts with molly and her friend mary walking home ‘’there's ruth baker’’said molly ‘’im going over to talk to here are you coming?.’’ molly and mary crossed the road and talked to ruth’’i've got a bone to pick with you’’ said molly. Ruth's face went red and she stopped ‘’you sat on my seat in knitting class’’ molly and ruth where staring at each other like cats do when their about to fight. Mary was worried that molly was going to get her into trouble. Marry took two steps back ready to disappear into the crowd, but then she heard molly say ‘‘and mary saw you take it‘‘  everyone was looking at mary now, so molly had to support molly. At that moment ruth grabbed molly by the arm ‘’oh no’’ i thought. ‘’Here it comes’’ but molly didn’t start fighting instead she said ‘’show here your teeth, mary’’ ‘’what’’ i said. ‘’Show her your teeth’’ mary was flabbergasted but she opened her mouth. ‘’ mary's got big teeth’’ molly said. ‘’And she's my friend. If you don't stop pinching my place mary will bite you.

2 comments:

  1. It is so clever that you said what the text in named in the first sentences.
    Maybe next time you could make it so the words aren't flying of the page.
    I reminisce a time when I had a fight with my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mitchell i will fix it as soon as possible.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.